The online learning system is working for a long time now, but a few universities prevailed. The pandemic spread of COVID-19 brought in the rise to this strategy of online learning. Most of the universities and colleges are prevailing the online system of education. The online education system has pros and cons as well, which makes things beneficial and non-beneficial for the students.
The offline learning is the most common type of education system. Almost all of the universities prevail offline education system, with the classrooms, labs, libraries, management office to take help. In an offline learning system, students have to be present in the school to attend the lectures regularly.
Pros of Online study :
Online learning is better than offline learning because;
- Online learning can be joined from overseas as well.
- For online learning, one does not have to buy so many textbooks.
- You can use online books or download books on your phone air computer.
- You don’t need to worry about the conveyance from home to campus.
- You don’t need to visit the campus for classes.
- You don’t have to prepare written assignments.
- You don’t have to dress formally.
- You can take your exams at home, and there is no need to go out.
Cons of Online study :
Online learning is not better than offline knowledge in a few cases, such as;
- Online learning requires a stable internet connection, which is not possible in all states or countries and to all students.
- The students might have to face interruptions during online classes.
- The students might face difficulty in understanding because of no use of blackboard in class.
- Students are sometimes unable to discuss their points of view.
- The teachers/ instructors might not be able to present the visuals in a way they do on the blackboard.
- There is a little less access in an online system for students to reach out to instructors and management of the university as an offline system.